580PP La Festa Cavallino - New Seasonal Released Jan 30

United States
Virginia
Hey all. A new iteration of the 580PP La Festa Cavallino released today. I can't believe I am getting to post the first thread on this event! Details are as follows.

Car: Any Ferrari / 580PP / Sports Soft Tires

Tracks & Prizes

1). Rome (reverse) -- $264,816
2). Monza -- $279, 680
3). Côte d'Azur -- $307,248
4). Suzuka -- $253,200
5). Toscana (Tarmac) -- $284,544

You gotta love an all Ferrari Seasonal. Please post favorite cars & tunes here. Good luck, enjoy, and have a great weekend!!! :cheers:

PS: I just remembered that I used a Master Praiano tune for this event. Below is the link for to the tune for the Ferrari SP1 '08 / 580PP / Sports Soft tires

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7886862#post7886862

Last edited:
Done, with a 560 something pp 458.

Prize car is a Ferrari F2007.

All are really easy, used an 580pp 599 for all of them.

What car/tune did you guys use? I discovered that the tranny settings in the tune I posted won't fit and it makes the automatic shifting doesn't go very smooth.

I've won all but Cote. Though I just tried it twice and didn't even get close.

Any help appreciated of course!

Edit: Obviously I'm only average racer at best, hence the need for all 580PP and a great tune :dunce:

Last edited:
What car/tune did you guys use? I discovered that the tranny settings in the tune I posted won't fit and it makes the automatic shifting doesn't go very smooth.

I've won all but Cote. Though I just tried it twice and didn't even get close.

Any help appreciated of course!

Edit: Obviously I'm only average racer at best, hence the need for all 580PP and a great tune :dunce:

As mentioned, I have a fully tuned 599 with the power limiter set to reach 580PP. With sport softs, it's easy enough to drive and really quick in a straight line. With Monaco, just take it easy and don't overdrive the entry to the corners, I caught the Enzo's with a couple of laps to spare. If you struggle, either try an Enzo yourself or a tuned 458 should win it easily enough. If you want to try the SP1, use the settings you posted in the OP but up the final drive to somewhere near 5 - should have really short gearing then, might help out a bit.

As mentioned, I have a fully tuned 599 with the power limiter set to reach 580PP. With sport softs, it's easy enough to drive and really quick in a straight line. With Monaco, just take it easy and don't overdrive the entry to the corners, I caught the Enzo's with a couple of laps to spare. If you struggle, either try an Enzo yourself or a tuned 458 should win it easily enough. If you want to try the SP1, use the settings you posted in the OP but up the final drive to somewhere near 5 - should have really short gearing then, might help out a bit.

Thanks very much for the feedback. I didn't even think about adjusting the final gear. That should make a big difference since Cote probably has more "stop & go" than any other GT5 track. It should be a big help.

Thanks again Fuzz!

Hey Fuzz. Would you mind sharing your tune for the 599? I'm just not really getting anywhere with the SP1. Thanks very much!

Sure.

Fully modify it, then restrict the power back to 680ish - just adjust it until you're right on the PP limit. I didn't bother buying the wing though, looked really out of place on the car. Make sure it's on sport soft tyres too, otherwise you'll just go sideways a lot.

RH -20/-15
SR 7.0/8.8
COMP 5/5
EXT 5/5
ARB 4/4
CAMBER 2.0/1.0
TOE 0.00/0.05
LSD 10/20/15
BB 5/5
GEAR 224 MPH

Understeers a bit, should be pretty stable though.

Maybe try this tune by Praiano, Chris. (Just up the power to however close to 580pp you can get it to. Remember to get your gear ratios short, as Fuzzi said.) Praiano has quite a few other Ferrari tunes as well. (Scroll down on page one of his garage.)

like chris, still strugling in monaco. with SP1 i've won easily the other four races. Anyone with a good tune for this track?

Just beat Monaco today. I've been using the F430 Scuderia. Upgrades to 580. max out tires. No weight reduction. Transmission to 186 mph (may have been a little excessive)
Suspension ride height -14/-13.
Spring standard(10.9/12.3)
Dampers-Ex- 4/5
Dampers Susp-4/4
roll bar- 4/4
Alignment
Front-1.5 Rear. 0.5
Toe .15/.15
Drivetrain
Torque-10
Accel 32
braking 20

By no means a perfect tune, but I caught the Enzo rabbit last lap on the chicane and ended up winning by a touch under 2 seconds. Powering out of the turns is where you make up all the ground. The Enzo's will beat you on the straights so be careful. For the rest of the races, i'll be using something similar(save the training). The first two races were incredibly easy. I still have Suzuka and the custom track left. We shall see

Hello everybody!

This is my first post on this forum! :-)

Started to play GT5 a mont ago, and with the Seasonals to finish them before the shutdown :-S

But im stuck with this seasonal, because my Enzo is way to much understeer an slides a lot, braking is bad too.

Does anyone have a setup for the enzo?

I finished another seasonal with the bmw m3 gtr and that car was WOW!
After that im really disappointed with the enzo...

So I spent over a million credits on cars and tuning and then I came across the perfect car to win all the races (except maybe monza*) a 458 Italia, with this tune:

oil change
weight reduction stage 3
carbon bonnet (body colour)
window weight reduction
rear wing = 39
ballast = 93kg (-50)
sports ECU
power limiter = 92.6%
sports intake manifold
racing air filter
double clutch
semi-racing flywheel
fully customisable suspension = self tune
fully customisable transmission = tune according to top speed of track
brake balance = 7 front / 10 back
sports soft tires

*well you could probably reduce aero and increase power if you wanted to try, I used a maxed out F40.

Latest Posts

Back