588HP Daihatsu Mira burnout videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter NoBloodyName
  • 15 comments
  • 2,078 views
Messages
69
Australia
Australia
Seeing as the new 1.02 update has fixed the Daihatsu Mira horsepower glitch,thought I'd post some vids with said vehicle doing forward and reverse burnouts.Yeah,you heard right lmao..reverse burnouts lol, as the car has way too much power for its puny chassis.


On Fuji


On Indiana Speedway
 
yeah I reckon lol.
tbh I had no idea of this glitch til' I saw someone mentioned it,bought the car,tuned it and had a blast with it(while it lasted) and now i'm updating to 1.02:grumpy: :banghead: :grumpy:.
I'll miss ya lil' Mira :(
 
Burnouts or donuts?
 
I had a replay saved of the Mira coming second by 0.006s in an online SSRX race reaching 314mph, and others on normal circuits where the front wheels are pouring smoke constantly; accelerating, cornering and braking, poor buggers who were behind that car. Really wish I exported these before doing the 1.00 glitch :( now it's not possible to replicate again.
 
I had a replay saved of the Mira coming second by 0.006s in an online SSRX race reaching 314mph, and others on normal circuits where the front wheels are pouring smoke constantly; accelerating, cornering and braking, poor buggers who were behind that car. Really wish I exported these before doing the 1.00 glitch :( now it's not possible to replicate again.
lol
I can imagine the wtf?:boggled::crazy::odd::eek::scared: faces of the other players seeing what the Mira did hehe.
 
Had a lot of fun with the little Mira. Especially online, didn't actually win many races with it but did come close to beating a couple of aussie guys racing GT3 cars around Bathurst. The guy took me out on the last corner, he said there was no way he was going to be beaten by a Daihatsu.

The amount of times I've overtaken people on conrod straight and hearing them yell into the mic "WTF IS THAT THING"... makes me laugh just thinking about it.
 
I will still keep my MIRA even though it is now a slow hunk of junk.
The suprised voices of people that I overtook in their veyron or other supercar with this thing, will make me smile.

And this is for the ages.
qjxm.jpg
 
Last edited:
The guy took me out on the last corner, he said there was no way he was going to be beaten by a Daihatsu.
HAhaha,yeah I doubt anyone would want to be beaten by a Daihatsu!:eek:

The amount of times I've overtaken people on conrod straight and hearing them yell into the mic "WTF IS THAT THING"... makes me laugh just thinking about it.
lol,I'm sure plenty of people have yelled obscenities at it while being overtaken by it.:cheers: :lol:
 
I was damn sure PD added that Mira to avoid hybriding on GT6 since it reminds me 3000hp civic from GT5 :lol:
 
Back