5th GTPlanet Formula 1 World Championship

• Thread starter DonkeyFuzz
  • 370 comments
Wow, its like the fact that I couldn't make it didn't even matter. reason I was shown online was because my PS3 was left on when I went out. Did you guys even try to work something out? "Oh PJ can't come, moving on." -_-

Well, I mean, why have a race with only 2 people? Instead of trying a later date so we can have more people? I mean, we've had as little as 5 or 4 before, but 2? That's way too little to have a race.

Pj we have only one week left to do this before f1 2010 comes out we only done 2 races instead of 3 it's not are fault people didn't turn up. But i would be willing to put my two second places on the line if people can turn up sunday at 11pm.

We don't have to finish up before F1 2010 comes out, because the F1 2010 championship is not starting until October. There's plenty of time. I can make tomorrow at 11pm.

So, umm. Nev, can we do the race over today? There's me, king, you(?), and I guess send some messages out on PSN to tell the rest to come.

Well I really don't know because no one seems to be dedicated for some reason. I say the championship has ended. And because of last weeks exceptionally poor turn out, the results are as of Hungary.

Say what? I'm still very interested in this, so maybe we had a real poor turnout once, that doesn't mean lack of interest, some people just can't make it sometimes. Keep this championship going. Reason I didn't show today was cause of internet problems.

Guess no one wants to keep this going... Well, if that's how it's gonna be, farewell... Hopefully i'll see you all in F1 2010.

Back