6,800 Post Later.........

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 22 comments
United States
United States
How did you find GTPlanet?

How did I find GTP? Well Someone on Gran Turismo 5 told me about it, and I wandered off to find this mysterious site. I thought it was like part of GT5 or something like a community feature in-game. "Idiot Me" :indiff: Then one day I decided to search for this website. I wont regret finding this Forum/Site. I really don't know why I joined, but I got more progressively addicted lurking these threads.

I've met many great people on GTPlanet, I guess we can say some of them are mentors :P. I quickly got attracted to the Photomode Forums. I slowly started posting pictures, Then 1 Day. My life as a Kitten GT photographer Exploded, and I started getting amazing feedback from fellow GTP'ers. 👍

Where are you from?

I'm originally from Quebec, Canada, At age 4, I moved to the United State of America, More specific New York State even more specific "Newburgh NY". I was scared at first not knowing this fancy language. I was put in Special Ed since I knew no English, Tough learning a new language not knowing what Apple meant or what it was :odd:. Or what they were saying. At Grade 4 I moved again more Upstate. In the Adirondack region. I didn't finish 4th grade :lol:. 5th Grade here we go. Not in special Ed anymore. Didn't fit at all. In this place :\. Anyway. Now I'm in High School, but Homeschooled. Starting Community College at 16 :scared:.

When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?

My first time I started playing GT Series was Gran Turismo 4 my dad bought me for PS2. Never really understood how to tune, never really went farther then 40% in the game :lol: I loved the Spoon S2000 Race Car, as the Autobac MR2 GT300. Then 1 day my dad comes back with a "Williams F1 Racing Wheel Feel The Force" I used that wheel so much. Loved that wheel. such a great Wheel, But it broke one day :(

Do you play with a steering wheel?

Yes I use a G27 Steering Wheel I got on Christmas 2012. Have been using it since, at put about couple thousand miles on it. Much more immersive then the DS3 controller.

What other games do you enjoy?

Well now I only play 2 Games. Grand Theft Auto V and Gran Turismo 6. But im open to many games except those fancy games like RPG and stuff :odd: Im a Battlefield Fan as well. but havn't played it in awhile. Kind of lost interest.

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?

Good Question, Continue to act Cat Like on the forums. As well helping others if I can. I'll try to be more helpful. But my Kitten Brain is not to well developed. :irked: And that's why I has 4 Infractions :guilty:

Last edited:
*Enters time machine and goes back to November 21, 2011*

Welcome:cheers:
Hope you enjoy your time at :gtpflag:

Edit: Wait, I wasn't around back then to say welcome...:ouch:

We hope your enjoying your stay at :gtpflag:, and we hope for many more years of posting, fun, GT, and hopefully not infractions.

I've seen your posts around GTP. (with 6.800 posts it's hard to miss them all, right?)

I'm kind of new here I guess, compared to you. I think alot more people will do this, re-introducing themselves after several years of mebership, just like mentioned above.

Cheers!

-Sonny

LEAVE SPARKY ALONE :(

I just stumbled upon this subsection of the forums, and decided to finally introduce my definitely unknown at all self.

Alas, after two years registered, 5k posts and one Member of the Week interview I finally decided it was time for GTP to know who sparkytooth "Master of LFAs, Tamer of McLarens, and preacher of the Nurburgring" was.

Welcome to :gtplanet:, @TheKitten, I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Also remember to check the GTPlanet Crew in the Grand Theft Auto section if you're interested in that stuff. :sly::sly::sly:

Welcome to :gtplanet:, @TheKitten, I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Also remember to check the GTPlanet Crew in the Grand Theft Auto section if you're interested in that stuff. :sly::sly::sly:

funny-laughter-animation.gif

Yea i'm new since Dec 20 and glad I stumble on this site never knew there was this much going on. I like have a webiste kinda ties into what ur playing like the social club does for Rockstar kinda. I never been good a the GT series but having this website and having good people get info and feedback from really cool. I'm proud be apart this website and race in the GTP_WRS every week.

Latest Posts

Back