- 2,725

- United Kingdom
Well people GT6 is nearly 6 months old & still no sign of the multiple races in sequence option as mentioned on the official website under the multiplayer section before the game was even out.
It doesn't state it will be available in a future update like other options so I presumed it was available out of the box.
Imagine my disappointment when I realised its the same old 1 race at a time bo!!ocks it was in GT5, with no shuffle racing either to compensate it was a big let down.
Now dont get me wrong I love the game & the latest Senna stuff is epic, but I just want the option to choose 5 tracks in sequence online manually or random, dont care either way.
Online racing will become epic again when this & shuffle returns to our screens.
It doesn't state it will be available in a future update like other options so I presumed it was available out of the box.
Imagine my disappointment when I realised its the same old 1 race at a time bo!!ocks it was in GT5, with no shuffle racing either to compensate it was a big let down.
Now dont get me wrong I love the game & the latest Senna stuff is epic, but I just want the option to choose 5 tracks in sequence online manually or random, dont care either way.
Online racing will become epic again when this & shuffle returns to our screens.