600/1000 streetbike TEST Valencia

• Thread starter Kevin#34
  • 15 comments
Hey There,

I'm Doing a test of all 600 and 1000 street bike's
All bikes have original exhaust systems and production tyres.
I didn't mess with the setups of the bikes.

::>>Supersports<<::

Bike Time

Honda CBR 600 RR 1.44.474
Yamaha YZF-R6 1.44.295
Kawasaki ZX-6RR 1.45.157
Suzuki GSX-R 600 1.45.014
Triumph Daytona 650 1.44.703

That's about it for today
I will test all the bikes as soon as possible

Greetz

Kevin#34

while i was learning pro mode, i managed a 1'43 with a cbr600rr performance tyres/sports exhausts and a 1'44 with a moriwaki cbr600rr with performance tyres. i could probably better those times now.

odly enough, my best gsxr750 time was a 1'46 iirc.

[empty space];2393570
while i was learning pro mode, i managed a 1'43 with a cbr600rr performance tyres/sports exhausts and a 1'44 with a moriwaki cbr600rr with performance tyres. i could probably better those times now.

The 750 gixxer in this game doesn't match real life...
In Real life it handless just as smooth as a 600 but in TT it has the power of a 750 and the steering of a 1000:scared:
Too bad because the real 750 is much faster on the race tracks than any 600 bike.

[empty space];2393570

I would hardly call the Moriwaki a street bike...

id consider the moriwaki to be somewhere between the cbr600rr (jp) and the cbr600rr rm. im usually be faster on the cbr-rr (jp) than the moriwaki bike though. i think part of it was, at least valencia, the gearing was too long on the moriwaki imo.

btw - Honda CBR954RR Fireblade 1'43.878 pt/se/fc off.

[edit - gsxr750 1'44.314 pt/se/fc off
gsxr1000 1'43.7xx

the big bike turned in better than the 750, but, the 750 put the power down better. i wish i could shorten 1st and second gear on almost all road bikes. ]

the gears are so long, because on the real bike, not in the game, you open the throttle at 4 grand, and the 954 will lift the front. but the game has a stupid anti-wheelie program, and it screws up the acceleration in the lower gears. there is so much power available on these bikes that the gearing really is appropriate.

the gears are so long, because on the real bike, not in the game, you open the throttle at 4 grand, and the 954 will lift the front. but the game has a stupid anti-wheelie program, and it screws up the acceleration in the lower gears. there is so much power available on these bikes that the gearing really is appropriate.

i guess, but, a litre bike shouldnt take so long to get up to speed in the first two gears because your so far out of the powerband. feels more like an car with too much boost to be low speed driveable.

then when you look at 4th-6th, there so short im not sure if im getting the most of the gears.

Just out of curiousity, Kevin #34, have you ridden at Valencia in real life? If yes, was it a race?

Also, have you ridden/raced at Assen?

Just out of curiousity, Kevin #34, have you ridden at Valencia in real life? If yes, was it a race?

Also, have you ridden/raced at Assen?

Probably this winter for a test on a 600..
Next weekend is German championschip at the sachsenring we're I'm competing in the 125cc ADAC juniorcup.

Assen is my home circuit!!!
www.kevin-34.nl

There are movies and pictures on my site..

moriwaki cbr600rr - 1'41.811
cbr600rr (jp) - 1'41.863

not much difference between the two though i prefer the Hondas gear box over the moriwakis, least at valencia. im generally making the same times with both bikes though.

Back