600cc supersports are stupid

• Thread starter rbush83
  • 3 comments
Stupid Fast!!!
Picked up this game and loving it so far. Drove an R6 first b/c that's the only thing i've ever been on in real life, rode my cousin's long enough to know I want one but can't b/c I'll die. I can't keep it on Tsukuba, just too fast. I can't even imagine a litre bike :P So I'm cutting my teeth with an nsr250 instead :) Looking forward to competitions and action in the future. Have fun :)

600cc sportbikes are vastly underrated in real life by people outside the sport. These bikes are wicked fast.. they are *serius* machines. At our local racetrack, the lap record was set by a 600cc machine. A 600cc sportbike is faster than most anything you will ever see on 4 wheels this side of a pro race event. 1000cc sportbikes accellerate harder, but in doing so, make it much more difficult to control exiting corners.

Ducatista
The 600cc bikes are also smaller in size and weigh less, making for better handling.

Yup, razor sharp handling... Compared to softer streetbikes, they give no warning before they just loose all grip and fall over. Other more street oriented bikes (note: not slow) give plenty of warning of impending doom.

Back