$$$

  • Thread starter Thread starter L28eT
  • 3 comments
  • 933 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
130
I don't think this has been mentioned before, but I found a fairly better way to make money quick...Most of you should already know this, and maybe you know even a better way, but here goes...


I simply bought a Mercedes(unwillingly) and used it to beat the first Mercedes one-make race...I won the Mercedes CLK...not the CLK-GTR, the CLK.

And I used it in the European Event...ummm...can't spell it right now...I think it's Deutsche Touring Car Meistershaft or something like that(the name stands out)
So I won the CLK-GTR Race Car...It's worth about 770,000(about).
Well here's the catch...
Do you know about that Capri Rally Race...the one that gives you the Raid Rally Car??
Well look...
The Capri Rally Race is like this:
2 laps per race
About 2 1/2 minutes each race(at the most)
4 minutes per race
Two 2 lap race......................EQUALS about 8-9 minutes,and about $250,000 total :yuck:
Okay...now for the other way


The Deuschte Touring Car Meistershaft race is a 5 race series.
I went like this...
I completed the WHOLE series first...won the CLK-GTR...made about 850,000...but in about like 11 minutes...BUT WAIT...
AFTER completing it, I went back in(the whole time using the CLK Touring Car to Win)and did it again, this time only having to do 3 of the five races....But it took me about 10 mins...
So what did I do???
B-SPEC'd IT!!!
So now I can do 3 races 3 times as fast :)
(Well, unfortunately, sometimes you have to do four races(skipping Nurburgring) if one AI has enough points to catch up if you quit 2 races...but I haven't had that happen to me yet. :dopey: )
I get $$$800,000$$$ in almost 8 minutes...ABOUT THE SAME AS THE CAPRI RALLY RACE...
I know most will probably already know this, but I just put it anyways, and also put it on there so if any of you got any more "MONEY-MAKER" RACES, you can tell me... :)
THANKS
L28eT
 
No offense to this thread, but both of these methods have been listed on previous threads
 
L28eT
I don't think this has been mentioned before, but I found a fairly better way to make money quick...Most of you should already know this, and maybe you know even a better way, but here goes...


I simply bought a Mercedes(unwillingly) and used it to beat the first Mercedes one-make race...I won the Mercedes CLK...not the CLK-GTR, the CLK.

And I used it in the European Event...ummm...can't spell it right now...I think it's Deutsche Touring Car Meistershaft or something like that(the name stands out)
So I won the CLK-GTR Race Car...It's worth about 770,000(about).
Well here's the catch...
Do you know about that Capri Rally Race...the one that gives you the Raid Rally Car??
Well look...
The Capri Rally Race is like this:
2 laps per race
About 2 1/2 minutes each race(at the most)
4 minutes per race
Two 2 lap race......................EQUALS about 8-9 minutes,and about $250,000 total :yuck:
Okay...now for the other way


The Deuschte Touring Car Meistershaft race is a 5 race series.
I went like this...
I completed the WHOLE series first...won the CLK-GTR...made about 850,000...but in about like 11 minutes...BUT WAIT...
AFTER completing it, I went back in(the whole time using the CLK Touring Car to Win)and did it again, this time only having to do 3 of the five races....But it took me about 10 mins...
So what did I do???
B-SPEC'd IT!!!
So now I can do 3 races 3 times as fast :)
(Well, unfortunately, sometimes you have to do four races(skipping Nurburgring) if one AI has enough points to catch up if you quit 2 races...but I haven't had that happen to me yet. :dopey: )
I get $$$800,000$$$ in almost 8 minutes...ABOUT THE SAME AS THE CAPRI RALLY RACE...
I know most will probably already know this, but I just put it anyways, and also put it on there so if any of you got any more "MONEY-MAKER" RACES, you can tell me... :)
THANKS
L28eT


Today On Use the Search Button

Terrible incedent Involving, a guy, Not even using search, Or A Giant FAQ at the top,

Officers belive the crime is linked to Newbitus, Or Ignorancy,
All You Had to Do was search Mate come on Please.

Soz for the Flame But , you cant just get out by saying I Dont Know if this has been posted before, not good enough search FFS.

Soz But this has to be stopped to many people doing this.

Please SEARCH

Cheers 👍

Tm
 
Welcome to the world of easy money :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back