'61 E Type Jaguar, no way to go faster than 220 Km/h ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter registrau
  • 5 comments
  • 1,029 views
Messages
11
I got a '61 E Type Jaguar, and even though I tuned that car up to 440 CV, it still doesn't run faster than 220 Km/h... why is that?

With 440 CV it should reach much more speed! (And the engine is mint, and I have upgraded almost every other possible part!)
 
You need to buy an adjustable racing transmission and change the max speed settings on it.
 
Oh!

Ok I'll try that. But truth is I have no clue how to adjust such a thing :lol:
 
When you buy it there is a slider which automatically changes the gear ratios. Just go into tuning in your garage on the Jag and slide the slider upwards to increase the top speed.

Hope I helped.
 
Back