'65, '67, & '69 tickets

Messages
1,835
United States
New york
Messages
IvIaster__Shake_
Looking for these tickets to pick up a few expensive cars I've missed along the way. I currently have a 1000 ticket, lvl 24, 2003, 2004, historic rally, base rally, rally, as well as quite a few matte paints & chromes. If you're looking for a car, and don't care about all 0/0/0, I can throw a restoration coupon on any I've got now to bring it back down to 0 miles. Name a car and I'll let you know if I have one & if it's upgraded already or stock.

I also do drag tuning for online racing, if you're interested in a setup for a car.
 
I can trade thursday & Friday. I will give 67 & 69 for 03 & 04.
 
I have a 1967 ticket. pm sent
 
I have a 1967 ticket. pm sent
Received. PM returned.

I can trade thursday & Friday. I will give 67 & 69 for 03 & 04.
Sounds good. I can send both tickets at once if you add both of my IDs, PM me later in the week when you want to set it up.


Still looking for that '65 though.
 
Ok mate I have a free send Tuesday will send 67 ticket then & Thursday will send 69 ticket. Send your FR REQ to rizlaman56 with a message who you are & I will send 1st on Tuesday if that's your preference.
 
Still looking for a 1965 ticket if anyone has it.
 
I can send you that on Friday. I'm getting it on Thursday but I'm sending you the 69 on that day so next day suit you. If you send a 24 for it then that would be cool.
 
Still need my 1967 ticket, master shake?
 
Still need my 1967 ticket, master shake?

Looks like rizla will have me covered for them, but if you want to send a different year I can still send you the 1000 ticket.
 
Back