Y youpey Messages 43 Dec 4, 2010 #1 I can't seem to find where to get the '65 Shelby GT350. I looked in the new and used, but i can't seem to find it. I know the used is random, but if someone can tell me if it is in fact in the used, and how much it costs, I would be very happy. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
I can't seem to find where to get the '65 Shelby GT350. I looked in the new and used, but i can't seem to find it. I know the used is random, but if someone can tell me if it is in fact in the used, and how much it costs, I would be very happy.
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,483 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Dec 4, 2010 #2 Yes, it is in the used dealer (that's where I bought mine from) but I don't recall what day it showed up or how much it was. I don't think it was an outrageous price, though.
Yes, it is in the used dealer (that's where I bought mine from) but I don't recall what day it showed up or how much it was. I don't think it was an outrageous price, though.
G GleepGlop Messages 145 Messages quatloo Dec 4, 2010 #3 I got it used yesterday, I believe. Somewhere around 70k Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
Z zodicus Messages 658 Messages Zodicus / GTP_Zodicus Messages Xbox me no like Dec 4, 2010 #4 Can you race mod it? I want that car really bad, but even more if you can race mod it. A race with it and the race modded Z28 would be awesome! Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
Can you race mod it? I want that car really bad, but even more if you can race mod it. A race with it and the race modded Z28 would be awesome!
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,483 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Dec 4, 2010 #5 GleepGlop and zodicus - Please try to use proper grammar, in this case using the shift key for the start of sentences. zodicus - You can Race Mod the Z28, but the 350GT has to stay as is.
GleepGlop and zodicus - Please try to use proper grammar, in this case using the shift key for the start of sentences. zodicus - You can Race Mod the Z28, but the 350GT has to stay as is.
K Kru83 Maximus Premium Messages 107 Messages Kru83 Dec 4, 2010 #6 zodicus Can you race mod it? I want that car really bad, but even more if you can race mod it. A race with it and the race modded Z28 would be awesome! Click to expand... i was able to tune it, i don't know about race mod. i will have to look at it.
zodicus Can you race mod it? I want that car really bad, but even more if you can race mod it. A race with it and the race modded Z28 would be awesome! Click to expand... i was able to tune it, i don't know about race mod. i will have to look at it.