[650PP] Any car faster than the Peugot 905?

Philippines
Laguna
Alpha_Cipher1
Other than the Tomahawk, is there any car faster, or at least on par than the 905 at 650PP, especially at the Nurb? At those 650PP races where LMP/Group C cars are allowed it's almost always a one-make race between 905s. I'm money farming for a 908 and a C9 but hindsight and numbers (HP and weight) says that these cars will still be inferior to the 905. Any ideas? Thanks in advance :)

When I was doing the championship to go into super, I needed a fast Le Mans car! I used a 2005 prescarolo c60 Judd. A bot old but very fast. It does well in super races too.:) (Btw I think it has 691 pp and you can up it to over 1000 hp)

:gtpflag:

Other than the Tomahawk, is there any car faster, or at least on par than the 905 at 650PP, especially at the Nurb? At those 650PP races where LMP/Group C cars are allowed it's almost always a one-make race between 905s. I'm money farming for a 908 and a C9 but hindsight and numbers (HP and weight) says that these cars will still be inferior to the 905. Any ideas? Thanks in advance :)
R18Tdi I think is worth
trying

When I was doing the championship to go into super, I needed a fast Le Mans car! I used a 2005 prescarolo c60 Judd. A bot old but very fast. It does well in super races too.:) (Btw I think it has 691 pp and you can up it to over 1000 hp)

:gtpflag:
Going to give it a try :)
R18Tdi I think is worth
trying
I already have the R18, and while it does corner very fast, it's acceleration and top speed is waaaaaaaaayyyyyy inferior to the 905 :(

Cb
2j is the fastest 600pp-650pp car in the game
Thanks! Was also considering it though I was in a bit of doubt on whether its 3-speed transmission can keep up with the 905's F1 engine and 6-speed tranny. Will definitely give it a go :)

Thanks! Was also considering it though I was in a bit of doubt on whether its 3-speed transmission can keep up with the 905's F1 engine and 6-speed tranny. Will definitely give it a go :)
The 2J will dominate any race 550-650 even with its 3 speed gear box its power band so large you don't notice. There are lots of good tunes for both the 905 and 2J here in the tuning forums. I have a rock solid 2J in my data base link is in my sig. It's only 600 but just adjust the PL to get 650

The 2J will dominate any race 550-650 even with its 3 speed gear box its power band so large you don't notice. There are lots of good tunes for both the 905 and 2J here in the tuning forums. I have a rock solid 2J in my data base link is in my sig. It's only 600 but just adjust the PL to get 650
Thanks for the advice! :D

Back