akeyX Messages 124 Messages akeyX Dec 13, 2010 #1 Hi guys, Id like to trade my brand new '67 FORD Mark IV Race Car (with 0 miles). Its the perfect car for winning the "Historic Event" on Expert. Im looking for a Peugeot 905, 908 or best offer. cheers, Alex
Hi guys, Id like to trade my brand new '67 FORD Mark IV Race Car (with 0 miles). Its the perfect car for winning the "Historic Event" on Expert. Im looking for a Peugeot 905, 908 or best offer. cheers, Alex
Jump_Ace Compare Yourself To The Best Of Your Own Abilities Staff Emeritus Messages 10,049 Portland, OR Messages Jump_Ace Messages JUMPxACE Dec 13, 2010 #2 I've got a 330 P4 I can trade for your Mark IV if interested. Jerome
akeyX Messages 124 Messages akeyX Dec 13, 2010 #3 Jump_Ace I've got a 330 P4 I can trade for your Mark IV if interested. Jerome Click to expand... not interested in Classic racers. What else can you offer ?
Jump_Ace I've got a 330 P4 I can trade for your Mark IV if interested. Jerome Click to expand... not interested in Classic racers. What else can you offer ?
Jump_Ace Compare Yourself To The Best Of Your Own Abilities Staff Emeritus Messages 10,049 Portland, OR Messages Jump_Ace Messages JUMPxACE Dec 13, 2010 #4 That's all I have to offer for a trade at the moment Good luck with your trade. 👍 Jerome
R rogerinoly Messages 97 Messages roger_in_oly Dec 13, 2010 #5 I have a prius with 75 HP ill trade ya.. but your gonna have to throw in somethin else....lol...
R RoverT007 Messages 49 Messages RoverT007 Dec 13, 2010 #6 i have a 905! i desparately need that ford
B Budgueiser Messages 19 Messages budgueiser Feb 2, 2011 #7 Im interested in that car, I can offer X1 prototype or any other, please tell me what r u looking for
Im interested in that car, I can offer X1 prototype or any other, please tell me what r u looking for
Iron-Thunder77 Messages 57 Messages Iron-Thunder77 Feb 2, 2011 #8 Can offer my x2010 prototype. I can trade tomorrow.