67er Wanted: Lamborghini Miura / Ford Mark IV / Ferrari 330 P4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Panda-Racer
  • 6 comments
  • 828 views
Messages
1
Hey Everybody,

im looking for
Lamborghini Miura
Ford Mark IV
Ferrari 330 P4

I can offer
Gran Turismo X2010 Prototype
Gran Turismo X2010 S. Vettel
Ferrari F10 '10
BMW V12 LMR '99
Bentley Speed8 Race Car
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car

and many many more !

please contact me
psn: Panda-Racer

thanks
 
Level 24 ticket?
 
I have a ferrari p4 a mark IV and a Chaparral 2D i can trade i want an x1 message back PSN- Tixoz
 
I have the Mark IV and the 330 P4. Do you have a Suzuki GSX R4 concept?
 
I have a Ford Mark IV I'm willing to trade you for that Ferrari F10. :)
 
I have a 330 P4 and a Chaparral 2D, I would like the X2010
 
I can trade you a Miura for the F10.

Edit: Sent the Miura.
 
Last edited:
Back