'68 Shelby Mustang GT500 KR Drift Tune? Forza 3

• Thread starter BadRastaNL
  • 3 comments
Netherlands
Haarlem NL
BadRastaNL
BadRasta NL
Looking everywhere on the Internet but can't find any Drift Setup for a '68 Shelby Mustang GT500 KR.
So I am really hoping someone is able to help me out here?

I normally play GT5 on PS3 and Forza is slightly different so I am not able to get it myself right.

Gamertag: BadRasta NL

Seems nobody wants to share or know a nice '68 Shelby Mustang GT500 KR Drift Tune/Setup?

Because I really want to check some settings and fine tune it myself if needed.. But I guess I start one myself.

I think starting one would be your best bet. I'm not 100% sure but are the Forza 3 servers still up? If so, why not checkout the storefront to see if someone has a build?

I think starting one would be your best bet. I'm not 100% sure but are the Forza 3 servers still up? If so, why not checkout the storefront to see if someone has a build?

The problem with the Storefront is the fact you can't change the tuning that's created by someone else. Even the Rims or Bodykits (Aero) can't be changed.

I made myself a Tuning for the '68 Shelby Mustang GT500 KR. It does do the job but it's not there (yet).

Like I said I am used to play Gran Turismo and the Forza system works other then that.

Might upload the Tune + Video (link) later whne I am done.

Back