6Hr Race of Spa

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Cafferz99
Hello there other racers, my name is tom, i enjoy Endurance racing but I've grown tired of the AI in project cars now and I'm looking to do Endurance Races with real people, i dont know when or what time I'll be doing the 6 Hour Race, i would love to turn it in to a Racing Series but that's to come later, i would like to gather people who would want to race, first 15 people who sign up will be the first 15, and I'd like to have a reserve list in case of anything that happens on the day, so let me know if you would like to and I'll answer any questions you have to ask :) -Tom

Hmmm, if the event is still in good interest, I might be wanting to partake in this. I do have a few questions.

-Vehicle Classes?
-Driver amount?
-Min. And Max. drive times?
-Date???

Hello there other racers, my name is tom, i enjoy Endurance racing but I've grown tired of the AI in project cars now and I'm looking to do Endurance Races with real people, i dont know when or what time I'll be doing the 6 Hour Race, i would love to turn it in to a Racing Series but that's to come later, i would like to gather people who would want to race, first 15 people who sign up will be the first 15, and I'd like to have a reserve list in case of anything that happens on the day, so let me know if you would like to and I'll answer any questions you have to ask :) -Tom

C'mon!! Keep this thread alive! I wanna do this kind of race! :D

Back