7 speed transmission

• Thread starter simon308
  • 8 comments
hey guys, I've been reading this forum for awhile and I just registered. Great place.

Anyway, I did a search and I couldn't seem to find the answer. How can I get a 7 speed transmission in my hybrid?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

There is no availalbe 7 speed gearbox in GT3. It is possible to edit a negative value in for reverse thus creating one, but then you lose the ability to use reverse, and the gear would not be adjustable.

I found one way to Put 7Speed tranny's in your GT3 cars, You have to have a copy of GTC Concept! There is a car called the GT-R LM edition, That car has a 7Speed transmission that will allow any of your GT3 cars to have it's 7Speed in the (Concept Game) "Not VICE VERSA"

ALL GT3 aspec and Concept Cars can use a 7Speed Tranny in GT Concept 2001 and 2002.--TESTED!--:cool:

Originally posted by Mr Chaos
There is no availalbe 7 speed gearbox in GT3. It is possible to edit a negative value in for reverse thus creating one, but then you lose the ability to use reverse, and the gear would not be adjustable.
With that said, read my name.

Originally posted by Please Close
With that said, read my name.
im sorry but, :lol: :lol: :lol: that there is me and my two friends, suggestions can still be offered and discussions can still go on. so with that said, please read my name, and since im on that topic, Nate, how can a car talk?

Back