- 655

- California
- Skeletor27
Kinda joking of course. Kinda. By now we all figured out the pp system has been inverted. This is especially true when my 454 won almost every race it raced. As much as I hated seeing CSL, Evora, NSX, etc. win every race. I am kinda bummed out they are not even on the map anymore as far as competitiveness. Even though I hate those cars more then I hate terrorist.
Seems like so far that the US cars got the most benefit from this change. Almost every one I tried was a front runner. I know the RUF 3400S is very hard to beat too.
Anyone else (despite whatever your opinion is on 2.10) enjoying trying out different cars? With any success? Or do you just hate it so much GT5 is now unplayable?
Seems like so far that the US cars got the most benefit from this change. Almost every one I tried was a front runner. I know the RUF 3400S is very hard to beat too.
Anyone else (despite whatever your opinion is on 2.10) enjoying trying out different cars? With any success? Or do you just hate it so much GT5 is now unplayable?