R ronzer Messages 140 Jan 22, 2013 #1 I have been racing against a 70 ss Chevelle and was wandering if you ever get to buy it so I can race with one. Thanks
I have been racing against a 70 ss Chevelle and was wandering if you ever get to buy it so I can race with one. Thanks
R ronzer Messages 140 Jan 22, 2013 #3 MOTORTRENDmitch Of course you can. Click to expand... I keep looking for it and it never comes around in the used cars.
MOTORTRENDmitch Of course you can. Click to expand... I keep looking for it and it never comes around in the used cars.
MOTORTRENDmitch Messages 3,530 London, Ontario Messages Starky513 Jan 22, 2013 #4 It will eventually, it will also show up in the Online car dealer periodically. If you want one, check out the marketplace sub-forum and set up a trade for one.
It will eventually, it will also show up in the Online car dealer periodically. If you want one, check out the marketplace sub-forum and set up a trade for one.
R ronzer Messages 140 Jan 22, 2013 #5 MOTORTRENDmitch It will eventually, it will also show up in the Online car dealer periodically. If you want one, check out the marketplace sub-forum and set up a trade for one. Click to expand... great thanks
MOTORTRENDmitch It will eventually, it will also show up in the Online car dealer periodically. If you want one, check out the marketplace sub-forum and set up a trade for one. Click to expand... great thanks
MOTORTRENDmitch Messages 3,530 London, Ontario Messages Starky513 Jan 22, 2013 #7 ronzer great thanks Click to expand... No Problem:tup:
JohnScoonsBeard Messages 2,881 Near Reading, Uk Messages JohnSchoonsBeard Jan 22, 2013 #8 It's also one of the unpaintable cars. Comes in lots of different colours stock which makes them all a bit collectable.
It's also one of the unpaintable cars. Comes in lots of different colours stock which makes them all a bit collectable.
R ronzer Messages 140 Jan 22, 2013 #9 JohnScoonsBeard It's also one of the unpaintable cars. Comes in lots of different colours stock which makes them all a bit collectable. Click to expand... thanks I didnt know you cant paint it. I will keep looking for it.
JohnScoonsBeard It's also one of the unpaintable cars. Comes in lots of different colours stock which makes them all a bit collectable. Click to expand... thanks I didnt know you cant paint it. I will keep looking for it.
JohnScoonsBeard Messages 2,881 Near Reading, Uk Messages JohnSchoonsBeard Jan 22, 2013 #10 These are the colours it comes in. Astro Blue Metallic Autumn Gold Metallic Black Cherry Metallic Champagne Gold Metallic Classic White Cortez Silver Metallic Cranberry Red Desert Sand Metallic Fathom Blue Metallic Forest Green Metallic Gobi Beige Green Mist Metallic Misty Turquoise Metallic Shadow Gray Metallic Tuxedo Black
These are the colours it comes in. Astro Blue Metallic Autumn Gold Metallic Black Cherry Metallic Champagne Gold Metallic Classic White Cortez Silver Metallic Cranberry Red Desert Sand Metallic Fathom Blue Metallic Forest Green Metallic Gobi Beige Green Mist Metallic Misty Turquoise Metallic Shadow Gray Metallic Tuxedo Black
R ronzer Messages 140 Jan 22, 2013 #11 JohnScoonsBeard These are the colours it comes in. Astro Blue Metallic Autumn Gold Metallic Black Cherry Metallic Champagne Gold Metallic Classic White Cortez Silver Metallic Cranberry Red Desert Sand Metallic Fathom Blue Metallic Forest Green Metallic Gobi Beige Green Mist Metallic Misty Turquoise Metallic Shadow Gray Metallic Tuxedo Black Click to expand... Thanks, How do I get one?
JohnScoonsBeard These are the colours it comes in. Astro Blue Metallic Autumn Gold Metallic Black Cherry Metallic Champagne Gold Metallic Classic White Cortez Silver Metallic Cranberry Red Desert Sand Metallic Fathom Blue Metallic Forest Green Metallic Gobi Beige Green Mist Metallic Misty Turquoise Metallic Shadow Gray Metallic Tuxedo Black Click to expand... Thanks, How do I get one?
Gotbeefboy564 Messages 15,340 Grandville Mi Messages Gotbeefboy564 Messages Got beef boy564 Jan 22, 2013 #12 You buy one in the Ucd or the Ocd but they aren't that common.
R ronzer Messages 140 Jan 22, 2013 #13 Gotbeefboy564 You buy one in the Ucd or the Ocd but they aren't that common. Click to expand... I have been looking for a long time now. Thanks
Gotbeefboy564 You buy one in the Ucd or the Ocd but they aren't that common. Click to expand... I have been looking for a long time now. Thanks