700MB skyline Vid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gabkicks
  • 16 comments
  • 946 views
This is probably going to get removed and you'll probably get warned. The Nissan Skyline Story is a DVD, so you're linking to a dvd rip of a copyrighted DVD. Piracy...
 
Good idea. It's a good video though (and no, I didn't get it from the link you posted)
 
i dunno, i've never even seen it in stores. I buy vids if i can find them for sale, on the net or stores, but i've never seen this one.
 
grrrrrr. thx :P
 
You know you can delete it yourself, gab?

admintools9gf.jpg
 
i'm not an admin. but am i blind?
 
I think my screen cap is from gtp lite, I'll grab another one from the non lite if it is any different.

Edit:

 
it says i dont have permission :/
 
xcsti
You should be able to at least lock it.
Becoming Premium you can lock threads (like me.).

Being a normal member youy can only move threads I think.
 
Back