700PP Nurb times

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikez
  • 10 comments
  • 2,970 views
Messages
52
Can you post your 700PP Nurb best times?
There are people that beat my times in street cars by 20 or 30 seconds, and i find it hard to believe that a sub 6:30 with 700PP street cars is realistic.
What kind of sorcery is that? Are those motor-swapped vehicles?
Best i can do is 6:43 with the NSX and cayman, but shaving off 20 seconds of that seems impossible to me.
Am i just that bad?

gt7_nurb_times.jpg
 
You say 700PP, but you're showing the 600PP times? 🤔
 
The up to 700PP times are in the 600PP category in the time tables, because you have 699,x PP, which counts as 600PP for GT
 
Ah...so none of them are 700.00PP or up :lol:
 
The ranking is actually busted and doesnt work accuratly.
View attachment 1238490
At some range of 550 PP cars they started to show up in 500 PP rankings, but I didnt test the upper range, as 730 is already way above 650
Soo...another job well done by PD!
 
Besides the maybe wrong listings, my NSX and cayman are definitely 699PP.
What are your times?
 
I dont have much practice on that track and mostly play Gr.3 cars recently, so I guess you will be at least 10-20 seconds faster than me currently if I tried, you alien ;)

Any tuning preference, like sports tyres, racing tyres, all basically all free to 699.99PP ?
 
Here's my 600-699PP lap times:

Screenshot_2023-03-11-19-16-04-28_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

I removed doubles before taking the pic so only one lap time per model.
 
Last edited:
Did a few test with Ford Focus RS at 700.00pp.

Keeping in mind I dont drive this track at all, someone else will definitly shave of times I cant imagine.
best on racing mediums 6.55.xx
best on racing hards 6.49.xx
optimum around 6.45.xx
I could definitly improve by fine tuning the gear ratios, and of course with more practice.
 
Back