70mph Cruise Lobby

United States
Florida
Destructor527846
None.
I have an online lobby running in case anyone wants to join. Cops = Pace/Black 60mph
3 tickets = change car.

Room number: 1472-6681-3415-7079-8045
If thread is in the wrong spot (which I doubt), then my bad.

EDIT: 70mph Cruise Lobby instead of a cops lobby. Same room number, different title.

Last edited:
Can someone explain me what is the purpose (joy?) of these cruise lobbies? Is this some kind of social gathering phenomenon? What do you get from it?

YZF
Can someone explain me what is the purpose (joy?) of these cruise lobbies? Is this some kind of social gathering phenomenon? What do you get from it?

I would just play need for speed online but i suppose people like the variety of cars in gt6. :odd:

YZF
Cruise lobbies are a lot of fun, first off. It can be a social gathering, depending on whether it is a club lobby or not. For cruise lobbies, you can show off your cars, just have fun in any way possible. (except for breaking the rules :P)

Yup, I don;t really get it,

I like Free Run lobbies where other drivers will pull up alongside (or you pull over and wait for them) then race for a lap or two, or part thereof.

Much like a spontaneous street-race would happen

YZF
I was just going to ask that.

Cruise lobbies are a lot of fun, first off. It can be a social gathering, depending on whether it is a club lobby or not. For cruise lobbies, you can show off your cars, just have fun in any way possible. (except for breaking the rules :P)
I.... I still don't get it...

If the speed is limited to merely 60mph, i don't see much of the fun...no racing no fun ..? :)

Nothing wrong with that, so long as not EVERY game room does it. One of my favorite FPS games was ruined because most of the community decided to metaphorically circle-jerk.

At one point, there was only ONE server that actually involved FPS action. Seriously.

Nothing wrong with that, so long as not EVERY game room does it. One of my favorite FPS games was ruined because most of the community decided to metaphorically circle-jerk.

At one point, there was only ONE server that actually involved FPS action. Seriously.

Wat.jpeg

YZF

In these rooms you can actually enjoy driving in any form other than racing. You can do some speeding here and there, but it works like it should in the real world. You must find a good room with proper hosting and people doing the right stuff to make it work best. When it's a room with proper cruisers, it's amazing. People respect each other and works like a charm.

And why you would drive slowly like in real life if it's only a game? Well, I don't have 300 cars to drive in real life, so... it's a way to enjoy my cars in some other forms :)

In these rooms you can actually enjoy driving in any form other than racing. You can do some speeding here and there, but it works like it should in the real world. You must find a good room with proper hosting and people doing the right stuff to make it work best. When it's a room with proper cruisers, it's amazing. People respect each other and works like a charm.

And why you would drive slowly like in real life if it's only a game? Well, I don't have 300 cars to drive in real life, so... it's a way to enjoy my cars in some other forms :)

I wish the onboard view dashboard dials clarity and onboard view shadow lighting was as close to reality as possible (not like now). Then it would be nice to experience real life... but now it's not realistic :/

Back