71 Pozzi Camaro, has anyone purchased one yet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stumps_GTI
  • 6 comments
  • 1,356 views

Stumps_GTI

Premium
Messages
519
Australia
Aussie
Messages
Stumps_GTI
Of the multitude of muscle cars now included, this would be my ultimate dream....in real life. :bowdown:
Mary Pozzi did an absolutely amazing job creating this beast. (in my humble opinion anyways...)
I have the credits available, thanks to the bonus + car pack, but this beast is like 750,000??

Before laying out the readies, I'd like to know if it is illegible for the Muscle car races?? :confused:
If someone already has one, I'd really appreciate your thoughts. :D

:cheers:
Greg

Oops, meant to add this for those who have not seen it yet.
Borrowed from the PS site.
original
 
I don't have GT6 but I will be buying this. I did not know it was in the game! What a sexy beast!
 
My guess (and it's *ONLY* a guess at the moment) is that it isn't eligible for the classic races, since it doesn't have a year attached to it as far as I can tell.

But yeah, I'm looking forward to having it anyway... :)
 
The car is great, though most people wont like the idea that you can't add any motor upgrades only supercharger transmission, suspension, diff, and tires can be changed, forgot about the racing exhaust. You can't do much to it which I like. 👍 I also have almost of of the race cars besides the GT 500 and 300 cars and they're all stock if you have any questions about those.
 
I haven't got any of those yet but I bought 2 Ferrari FXX's. I could go test that if you want
 
My guess (and it's *ONLY* a guess at the moment) is that it isn't eligible for the classic races, since it doesn't have a year attached to it as far as I can tell.

But yeah, I'm looking forward to having it anyway... :)
True enough....finally bit the bullet last night and got it. :D
OMG....What an absolute dream to drive. PD did their homework, and I'm sure Mary was looking over their shoulder the whole time. 👍
Straight from the box it handles, goes (really fast) and stops on a dime.

But yeah, as suspected by you (and me deep down) it is NOT eligible for Muscle car races. :(
BUT, it goes into Modern Muscle car races ok. :D
 
Back