Hi,
Sorry if this has been posted some where but do a lot of you guys experience this with your Driving Force wheel? This is my second wheel and it still has the same problem where you can't fully brake (by looking at the braking indicator during my replay). The only way I can think of to get around this is to assign the X button on the wheel to be the brake also but that kinda defeat the purpose of the braking pedal.
Should I take this wheel back for another one or are they pretty much all have this 75% braking problem? Thanks.
Sorry if this has been posted some where but do a lot of you guys experience this with your Driving Force wheel? This is my second wheel and it still has the same problem where you can't fully brake (by looking at the braking indicator during my replay). The only way I can think of to get around this is to assign the X button on the wheel to be the brake also but that kinda defeat the purpose of the braking pedal.