SRC-Spec Racing Club Presents "The Roadster Cup" - Season 3 Finished * Summer Break* Back soon for Season 4.Open 

• Thread starter coxbox
  • 411 comments

Best day to race on?

• Total voters
@Chiochansan i had mine set low and soft, I noticed the fast guys on their replays got tha last corner sport on giving them 4mph extra on the strait and first few corners that's where the extra time came from.

The circuit is tricky because most corners are followed by long flat out sections. With little power, if you don't carry the speed through the corner, you start bleeding tenths along the straight like crazy.

In Brands Hatch turn 1 is where your lap time dispersion typically comes from, but in Goodwood you have at least T1, the last chicane and arguably T4 (? Lavant Corner).

Hi, I would love to join.
Is it strictly no abs?

I have the car, allowed mods, livery etc

Can I have number 69

Psn is alanjones924
It's no abs use one of the styles I have posted and add a livery mods are shown on the OP welcome to the series add me on PSN same name here.

Is this you mate?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-220644.png
    Screenshot_20220517-220644.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 14
anyone else noticed how much harsher the off track penalties are on red bull ring? put a wheel over any of the yellow curbs and instant penalty!
its Horrible on this one even on the lowest setting.

its Horrible on this one even on the lowest setting.
Agreed. However, are we sticking to the strong setting, as in the other tracks, or is there a change for this one only?
I'm fine with it either way.

The setting has always been weak, but the boundaries are so close that it is easy to get a penalty on this track. The last two corners seem to be the main culprits. It will certainly make racing interesting tomorrow, I am looking forward to racing especially with all the new arrivals.

The setting has always been weak, but the boundaries are so close that it is easy to get a penalty on this track. The last two corners seem to be the main culprits. It will certainly make racing interesting tomorrow, I am looking forward to racing especially with all the new arrivals.
Yes, the last two corners are always an endless source of discussion in real life as well.

I don't know why I always thought we had it set to strong, but OK. I'll try with weak tonight and see what it's like.

Last edited:
Well rounds 5-6 at the Redbull Ring Short track was eventfull

1653087967021.png

8 drivers for this dry race with some close racing and battles all up the grid, the next race is the last in europe before we head to the far east and take on Asia. If you are intresting in joing even just as a reserved we take all levels of driver, we are here just to have fun.

1653086673135.png
1653086691952.png
1653086701783.png
1653086710646.png
1653086721723.png
1653086737436.png

Some shots from the last 4 rounds, trying to emphasize the growing grids!

Full album here:

Back