750pp Online: Mines Skyline

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 9 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Anyone got any tunes they don't mind sharing? I searched and tried several tunes from the past for this car, and don't like any of them. No matter what I try, the car has too much off-throttle understeer and on-throttle oversteer. I can deal with the oversteer, but understeer pisses me off.

I've resorted to staying away from the 750pp races cause I can't drive this car the way I want to, and would rather not drive anything else. Too bad the Amuse 350Z stops at 695pp. :(

Sorry mate! But i can share other tunes but the MINES tune is like my secret weapon:)! And im a sixaxis racer so ive got to have some hidden weapons:sly:! Hope you understand! Maybe that tune from Dragonistic is ok! See you at the track:tup:!

Fair enough, all i know is that is capable of getting into the 1:58s at least. Of course it may not suit you're driving style though :)

Im in the process of developing a new tune for 750PP Suzi... It will be up soon 👍

-edit: Tune is finished... check here

Last edited:
Better, but still no faster than :59.8xx. Guess I just picked the wrong car.

This tune is getting an overhaul though... :) but it is the underdog at 750PP.... youre right about that!

Back