750PP Suzuka Time Trial. Reference S10.

• Thread starter starcarper
  • 3 comments
England
Shropshire Lad
Starcarper
I was playing September 750PP TT on Suzuka the other day when a thought struck me.

Fantastic oppotunity to practice for S10 with all the cars available.

First I tried a lot of the top cars with R1 tyres and tunes from here. My best times were around 2:01.. then I went to R3 tyres.

Best time for me is 1:59.. and I stand around 250th. Thats with a Tuned Elise 111R.

Now my question is this. If thats my best time and I sit around 250th, how many people have completed S10 on the game with Pro Physics?

To do S10 I find I have to lap consistantly around 2:01 with no penalties at all. Thats around 300+ on the TT list but you get to use R3 tyres to get that time.

To me that shows how hard S10 is for "mere mortals" on Pro Physics.

Anyone else have any thoughts on it?

I searched for pp750 pro physics to find this thread because as of yesterday I have been trying S-10 on pro physics all aids off.

I origionally got gold on S-10 in a California on normal physics with TCS 1 and ABS 1, no ASM (I hate ASM). Actually I got all my golds on normal physics with a pad this way but I am revisiting them all on pro with all aids off to see where I stand now that I am used to my DFGT. It's deadly hard for sure.

Seeing I just started this Pro physics everything off quest I will likely update this post. I want to see if the AI cars total race time is more or less when it's on Pro or Normal.

I remember on normal it wasn't that hard but pro is killer without TCS 1 for me.

Last edited:
On standard I completed I the second attempt out with the pad.

I still can't do it with the wheel on pro. Third and thats only about one in five times.
Fifth is common.

Mind you I can now do 1:58.xxx (finished in the top 200)with a 750pp car so I know I'm improving.

I love this game :)

I gave it a try with the Tune 111R Elise and I think that using that car makes it a bit more difficult. Even though it is the fastest car at 750pp on Suzuka in pro physics, it doesn't work well with traffic since it can't pass on the straights. And since its much faster in the corners, it really hurts you if you get held up in sector 1. If you use the next fastest car like the GTLM, it is much easier because it can pass on the straights and it is more similar to the other cars in corners. Doing S10 I ran 1'57's in both cars on clear laps but I was passing the lead car earlier in lap 4 with the GTLM.

Back