'76 mark1 VW Golf GTI rare?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jesus
  • 4 comments
  • 2,910 views
Messages
2,163
Kazakhstan
England
I saw in a thread a while back someone talking about them collecting VW Golfs and how good it would be if there was a mark 1. So the very car popped up now and I brought it as its an absolute classic. So my question is, have I been lead on or is it a bit of a good find.
Cheers
 
Ive seen it about 3-4 times that I can recall. I finally just picked it up as well. Gotta get all them v dubs.
 
It's a pretty cool little classic and pretty good for 200hp races, if you mod it.
 
they randomly show up in UCD , gotta love them vdubs:)
 
I gave one to a friend for free, I knew I should have kept it:p
 
Back