787B and 908 HDi FAP

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhys159
  • 16 comments
  • 1,587 views
Messages
824
United Kingdom
England
Messages
rhys159
Hi people, I want to get one of these cars, its gonna be one or the other for me. I have seen lots of opinions here on the forums, but I would like to try both of these cars for myself. Would anyone be kind enough to add me so I can test them? :dopey::dopey:
 
The 787B is more brutal and faster while the 908 is easier to drive and in my opinion more fun. Both cars are amazing³.
 
Add my PSN id, I has shared a 908 hdi fap.
In my opinion, 787B is faster and funnier than 908.
 
787B for me I have 908 hdi fap 787B and 787B STEALTH they are all good the shorter wheelbase of the 787 makes it lively to drive But it is the sound at full throttle that seals the MAZDA as my favorite.
 
Thanks guys for all the opinions and such.

@jaycee I will send FR now, thanks.

@claythrow My PSN ID is rhys159. Since jaycree is lending me 908, I would like to try the 787B stock please. Thanks.
 
I had both and I prefer the 787B
 
908 HDi FAP

I have both and enjoy them but I think the 908 is better in terms of looks and racing.

That said, the 787 does have better handling.
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP is a fast and capable LMP, easy to drive. However, the 787B is more enjoyable, not any worse, and the engine not on start up is incredible.
 
Why limit yourself? Get both.

hehehehehe...I doubt I will ever get enough credits to get both, lol :)
I'm gonna try and get hold of some B-day tickets to get them
 
i have both.. add me & you can test them
 
787b. Sounds great aswell.
 
Last edited:
Just buy them both yourself.
 
Back