787B at idle. Real life video

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 11 comments
  • 1,384 views

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
Messages
18,565
United States
Michigan
Messages
CAMAROBOY69
There was a video posted somewhere with someone standing right next to a 787B and it was at idle. Then they revved it a couple times. Just an amazing sounding machine and I cant find the video anywhere. I searched the internet and this site. Anyone else seen this or have something similar?
 
the bottom two didnt work... only the top one works... check it out
 
That's the one I saw a long time ago. Kind of bad image quality, but interesting none-the-less. I wish the driver would have just run up the revs and held it for a few seconds.
 
Thank you for posting that. I was able to check 2 of the videos to work on this site. 787b pics and vids
I just bypassed your hyperlink.
 
i like the scoot 4 rotor better.

that rev session on the 787 was boorrrring...all he did was the same thing over and over. plus, he didnt even WOT it.
 
can you say "in order to drive this vehicle you must wish to have your eardrums blown out"?
 
I would never be able to be next to one. I have sensitive ears and it hurts my ears to hear drag racers. That thing has to be louder. But it sounds nice!:drool:
 
i have a video of a red FD rx7 with four rotors at the dragstrip. google 4rotorfd.mpg if you want to see it. It's f'n loud.
 
Man that thing is loud as hell, what's the hp on it........about 700-800???
 
Back