787B-X1-Speed 8-FGT-MANY MORE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Disengage
  • 7 comments
  • 607 views
Messages
175
Messages
Flynnstr
Messages
Disengage25
For trade:
Vettel X2010: 0 Miles
Ford Mark IV: 0 Miles
Toyota 7: 95 Miles
Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
SUPRA RZ '97
IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04
Formula Gran Turismo
BTR '86 (RUF)
787B Race Car '91
ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
Speed 8 Race Car '03
Zonda R '09
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
Castrol MUGEN NSX '00
R10 TDI Race Car '06
908 HDI FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10

-Will trade anything reasonable....
-UPDATED DAILY!

-Highly interested in:
Any LM Car that I don't have.
 
I'll take your speed 8 for my minolta. 0miles
 
Would you be willing to trade your x2010 for a Toyota GT-One? I can trade after my game resets.
 
Nah, I am looking for like a LMS car not the LMGTS
 
Would you be willing to trade your x2010 for a Toyota GT-One? I can trade after my game resets.

Yes, I'll message you.
 
My F10 for your 787B.
 
Back