79 or earlier Japan

  • Thread starter Thread starter sini5ter08
  • 15 comments
  • 3,298 views
Messages
1
Messages
Sini5ter08
I am at the A-spec beginners 79 and earlier Japan race and i need a car but cannot find one at the dealership. Where are the 1000 cars at? How do i unlock a lot of these 79 and earlier cars like the Nissan 240sx? The used car lot does not have any. I looked at all the japanese makers for a 79 and earlier car and none of them had any. Help appreciated!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to GTPlanet. 👍

The selection in the used car lot changes periodically. Go run some events that you are able to, so the time passes. I'm not sure of the cycle in GT5, but in GT4, the selection changes every 7 (game) days. Running license events or the like will pass the time.
 
you get em in the used car dealership. just play a few races and check the used dealership till you get the car you want as it updates after every race.

Edit:
i could trade u my fully tuned fairlady 240z for a vw lupo or a chevy silverado

(im level 22 and still havent done the lupo and the truck events yet lol. didn't bother to look for the cars)
 
Last edited:
Just do practice events or whatever until one shows up. That's how I did it.
 
240z, do want, will have to look for one of those!
 
I did it with DOME Zero, it's a prie car, but I don't remember on which event I got it..... :crazy:
 
It took me a while to find a car for this as well. Ended up with a Celica that I had to do some modding to make it competitive. You can force 6 new cars to cycle in by entering a race and then quiting before it starts.
 
I did it with DOME Zero, it's a prie car, but I don't remember on which event I got it..... :crazy:

Me too. That car really blew away the competition but I just can't remember how I got it.
 
Took a while but a used Isuzu GT-R came up and I bought it.
 
Six new cars show up in the used car dealership every time there is a "GT" loading screen. More specifically, after each race, or practice, or after exiting online lobby.

Any other "GT" loading screen (GT auto, Tuning) to my knowledge does not refresh car list.

I had fun with my Honda S600 on that cup.
 
the dome zero came from one of the licences I think
 
Has anyone found the 70's RX-7 that seems to be in the picture of this event? I'm pretty sure its not in the game but to have it in this picture makes me think otherwise. Or maybe its another car? Can anybody elaborate?

For some reason I really want that car.
 
Aw man that black standard 240Z is the bomb, get it in the used car section whenever it shows up.
 
you get em in the used car dealership. just play a few races and check the used dealership till you get the car you want as it updates after every race.

Edit:
i could trade u my fully tuned fairlady 240z for a vw lupo or a chevy silverado

(im level 22 and still havent done the lupo and the truck events yet lol. didn't bother to look for the cars)

i have a lupo if you are actually willing to trade
 
Me too. That car really blew away the competition but I just can't remember how I got it.

Same. It's been one blur of races after another. I remember using it and destroying the field with zero modifications, but I haven't a clue where I got it.

:lol:
 
Win the Nostalgia Championship (Or race) In the third tier of A-Spec. THen you'll win the Dome Concept car. Tune it up a bit and voila!

I recommend some better tyres as it handles like a brute, otherwise it's very easy. Save the car for your B-Spec driver too!
 
Back