P Professional (Banned) Messages 94 Apr 2, 2003 #1 can anyone tell me why in the settings to change the gear ratios there is a 7th gear but no car has it, at least none that I have.
can anyone tell me why in the settings to change the gear ratios there is a 7th gear but no car has it, at least none that I have.
Bollocks#999 Messages 3,834 Messages GTBN_Bollocks Messages Whats an X box? Apr 2, 2003 #3 just to fool us all
P Professional (Banned) Messages 94 Apr 2, 2003 #4 those bastards, I was really hoping to get a car with 7 gears.
Sage Staff Emeritus Messages 12,533 United States Messages GTP_Sage Apr 2, 2003 #5 Please Search from now on before making a new thread. (I know for a fact that this thread has been made several times already).
Please Search from now on before making a new thread. (I know for a fact that this thread has been made several times already).