7th gear

Hi, I am using Sharkport. I have made a few decent hybrids, now I am wondering, is there any way to make a car have 7 forward drive gears.

Also, on a few of my hybrids, when I press the gas, it takes the engine 5 seconds to get to 3000 rpm. After that though, it bounces on the redline very fast. Even with 4000hp+, it still does this.

In addition, I want to have a huge amount of camber on my car. I set line 324 to positive 800 but the camber still isn't that much, the same happens with the ride height, how do I make my car 2 feet off the ground?

:banghead:

The limit for Camber is 22.5 degrees. The limit for Ride Height is 255mm.

The only way to make a 7th forward gear is to change the value of reverse into a positive number (and make it lower than the number for 6th). Problem is you have to mash reverse down to access it in the game, deceleration becomes a nightmare and, if you crash, you've got no reverse gear.

Click on the link in my signature to answer pretty much any question you have for Port/mk hybrid building. I don't know the limit for every setting though - although I recall these two from my There Is No Spoon Civic.

Back