T TheScorpion--- Messages 13 Messages TheScorpion--- Dec 7, 2008 #1 For sure the pros are at Daytona...I have seen them there at one time or another, and less punting so the quality of the driver is rubbing off...
For sure the pros are at Daytona...I have seen them there at one time or another, and less punting so the quality of the driver is rubbing off...
LongbowX Messages 2,690 Titan Dec 7, 2008 #2 Just for my own curiousity - were they all driving GT-Rs or what? I never go on usually that time because I am off doing other things unfortunately.
Just for my own curiousity - were they all driving GT-Rs or what? I never go on usually that time because I am off doing other things unfortunately.
T TheScorpion--- Messages 13 Messages TheScorpion--- Dec 7, 2008 #3 LongbowX Just for my own curiousity - were they all driving GT-Rs or what? I never go on usually that time because I am off doing other things unfortunately. Click to expand... no in fact a friend said try a slower car to make it fair.
LongbowX Just for my own curiousity - were they all driving GT-Rs or what? I never go on usually that time because I am off doing other things unfortunately. Click to expand... no in fact a friend said try a slower car to make it fair.