8-29-15 Spot races with GT Academy Driver

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 2 comments
United States
Iowa, USA
LVracerGT
Hi everyone!

I just got my T300 for my PS4 and have dialed in my FFB enough where I'm comfortable in doing some online racing. It's been a while since I've been able to have some good clean battles on a proper sim so hopefully some of you are on tonight! I'm up to drive anything, but I've spent the most time so far in the BAC Mono and the GT3 cars.

Who wants to race?

Hi everyone!

I just got my T300 for my PS4 and have dialed in my FFB enough where I'm comfortable in doing some online racing. It's been a while since I've been able to have some good clean battles on a proper sim so hopefully some of you are on tonight! I'm up to drive anything, but I've spent the most time so far in the BAC Mono and the GT3 cars.

Who wants to race?

Have a look at the CRAP pCARS Club thread in the Clubs and Leagues section mate (or one of the other groups). We're racing tonight and there's normally some planned or unplanned racing going on most nights. I know @Spooky Wooky is running something this evening (8pm uk). We also have members in North America so you may find some on at convenient times.

The link is in my signature.

Last edited:
Wednesday 2nd September 7pm BST
DEFINITELY NOT A PORSCHE

Ruapuna Park GP (12 laps)
Ruf RGT-8

Nurburgring Sprint Short (12 laps)
Ruf CTR3 or Ruf Rt 12 R

Road America (7 laps)
Ruf RGT-8 GT3

Circuit de 24 Heures du Mans
Ruf CTR3 SMS-R

Nordschleife (1 lap)
Ruf CTR

If you keep an eye on @JohnScoonsBeard's CRAP Racing Club thread there is always something going on. If there is nothing planned there is usually a group of them doing ad-hoc racing most nights (days where you are).

Back