8 Hour Race, (Track location TBD)Open 

United States
United States
a95tornadoes
Hello, I'm Chris. My buddies and I are doing our 8 hour race sometime this summer. We had one in May I believe. I'm looking for some interested people. Now for a disclaimer, I am 14, the guy who helps operate is also 14, but we steer away from immature driving. So we aren't a bunch of idiots driving around. The date is still being determined. The start time will be anywhere from 8pm est to 10 pm est. The end time from 4am est to 6am est. We are aiming for a Sunday night start and a Monday morning finish. The main reason we have it at night is because, believe it or not we actually have stuff to do, I'm sure most of you do too. The track is still being decided but you can vote here: 8 Hour track Vote I forgot to put High Speed Ring as one of the tracks and I put two of Brands Hatch. So the Brands Hatch that has a period is actually High Speed Ring. Please leave your PSN if interested and ask anymore questions if so. I will be in contact with you about dates and practices and stuff like that. I will give the legal cars in the comments when decided. Thank you for your time!

Back