80 Laps of Grobnik- IER TUSC mod, join us at VSCR!

• Thread starter guybo
  • 11 comments
United States
Tampa, FL, USA
www.virtualsportscarracing.com

IERUSClogo.jpg

Here we go, kids. Let's try this United Sportscar mod. So far only 2 cars are out, with many more to come. Eventually it'll have several protos (including the Deltawing and P2) and 2 GT classes. This Sunday we race the PC and DP. This is the perfect race time for the European sim racers or if you work odd hours in NA. We promote CLEAN FAIR racing. Many of our members have been racing together for more than a year and we WELCOME new members.

Practice server is up 24/7, look for virtualsportscarracing.com USCC Mod Endurance Race

Sunday Feb 22 2015, 16:00 GMT

track: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/automotodrom-grobnik.4835/updates

Using Grobnik v1.6 (newest update)

cars: http://acusccmod.weebly.com/released-cars.html

81 laps

Password: FROM THE VSCR FORUM ONLY

Allowed assists: All

VSCR03.png

Last edited:
Do you have a link to the forum where the password is available please?

Really want to do this, I've already done a couple of good long runs but I'd much rather go practise on the server. The track is challenging and it takes a while to get a good rhythm going and there are some horrible bumps all around this track, but once you get a good rhythm going it is fast and fun 👍

and a constant challenge. :)

Do you have a link to the forum where the password is available please?

Really want to do this, I've already done a couple of good long runs but I'd much rather go practise on the server. The track is challenging and it takes a while to get a good rhythm going and there are some horrible bumps all around this track, but once you get a good rhythm going it is fast and fun 👍

and a constant challenge. :)
From our Assetto Corsa PM...

" the VSCR has an 81:eek::eek::eek: lap Enduro at Grobnik with two classes"

All three links in one sentence:D And people say I'm too wordy:lol:

yeh, you beat me to it, I found the link at the top of the OP. :dunce: It's your fault anyway, that picture of Natalie Wood keeps disturbing me. (In a nice way of course):P

We will run the original version linked to in the race thread at the forum. bumps and all :cool:
Which version number is that? Hopefully the version with fixed starting order on the grid and fixed pits. (1.6)

What's wrong with the pits and starting grid? We will have to do a pit stop in this race, so that may force us to update....

Back