800bhp VW Transporter. Yikes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter homeforsummer
  • 9 comments
  • 5,790 views

homeforsummer

Bonbonbonbons!
Premium
Messages
27,318
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
If I ever won the lottery, I'd buy one of these:

TH-automotive-volkswagen-transporte.jpg

max-velocity-12-th-automobile-th-1.jpg

max-velocity-12-th-automobile-th2-r.jpg

th2rs2.jpg

th2rs3.jpg

th2rs.jpg

It's the TH2 RS. Essentially, a Volkswagen Caravelle/Transporter T5, where someone has removed the regular diesel or VR6 engine, and decided to transplant a Porsche 996 engine into the back. And make it drive the rear wheels. And get 9ff to tune it to produce 800bhp.

How fast? 193mph enough for you?

​


Nürburgring road trip anyone?...
 
Last edited:
Sure. Just lemme 426 and Mid-engine a Dodge Caravan, first...
 
Sure it can accelerate... but does it blend?






:lol:



Awesome toy... wonder if it corners as well as the Ford Transit RS.
 
LOL... Ive seen that thing before on a Dutch car forum.... Very, very crazy little van... But I also wonder how it does in the bends... Should be a bit better than this one I hope:

94renault_espace_f1_11.jpg
 
But I also wonder how it does in the bends... Should be a bit better than this one I hope:

94renault_espace_f1_11.jpg

Unlikely. One's a van with a big engine and the others an F1 car with a plastic shell on top.
 
Unlikely. One's a van with a big engine and the others an F1 car with a plastic shell on top.

Really??? I thought the Espace F1 was just a modified one with an F1 engine in it. Didnt know it was entirely an F1 car/chassis with an Espace shell on top.. Then I retract my comment since I didnt now know this previously... Still an impressive Transporter though :)
 
I hope it handles. Give it a more subtle colour like silver or black (or white, like most Transporters) and preferably even the panel van version, and you could do a pretty good job of scaring pretty much anyone, in any car, anywhere.

Forgot to mention the price earlier. About £224k. Lottery win definitely required.
 
Eesh.

Well...that IS well built. and can still seat more than two people. or one.

I'd still like a beater Caravan with a 426 in the back. and lots of rust. and steel wheels. I wouldn't even need to make the exhaust quiet. I could say my V6 is runnin' bad.

However, It wouldn't be near as practical as the Porschevan. I might even reccommend, with that one, finding the biggest steel wheels you could find, and throw 'em on, without so much as a wheel cover. Or even better, really cheesy wheel covers.
 
Last edited:
I'd be a little on the safe side.
One of these please:

lamborghini_matte_black_lp560_4_image001.jpg


This:

zenvo_st1_.jpg


And this:

03-mansory-cyrus-up-hi.jpg


For now...
 
Just a thought, but I didn't intend this thread to become a fantasy car list. We've already got plenty of those. It was just a clever way of leading you into the information about the car, seeing as it was a little bit special.

I'll change the title seeing as it's clearly been mis-interpreted.
 
Back