E esoxhntr Messages 1,291 ontario Oct 25, 2011 #1 I can send car/ticket today after 8pm est. Please see trade thread for what I can offer. Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
Si-UK Messages 381 London Messages Si-UK Oct 25, 2011 #3 I can send this to you mate. What birthday tickets do you have?
E esoxhntr Messages 1,291 ontario Oct 25, 2011 #4 I have Tickets: 65, 67, 70, 89, 92, 97, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 9, 12, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 1000, Rally, Base Rally, Modern Muscle, Classic Muscle, NASCAR btw, thanks for Horn 112
I have Tickets: 65, 67, 70, 89, 92, 97, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 9, 12, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 1000, Rally, Base Rally, Modern Muscle, Classic Muscle, NASCAR btw, thanks for Horn 112
Si-UK Messages 381 London Messages Si-UK Oct 25, 2011 #5 Ok, I'll trade you my '84 ticket for your '65?
E esoxhntr Messages 1,291 ontario Oct 25, 2011 #6 sounds good, i can send tonight after 8pm est. when can you? you can send to psn id: esoxhntr and you'll rec'v from there too. (I think we are already on each other's Friend List)
sounds good, i can send tonight after 8pm est. when can you? you can send to psn id: esoxhntr and you'll rec'v from there too. (I think we are already on each other's Friend List)
Si-UK Messages 381 London Messages Si-UK Oct 25, 2011 #7 esoxhntr sounds good, i can send tonight after 8pm est. when can you? you can send to psn id: esoxhntr and you'll rec'v from there too. (I think we are already on each other's Friend List) Click to expand... Yes, you're added already I can trade at reset tonight (1am BST).
esoxhntr sounds good, i can send tonight after 8pm est. when can you? you can send to psn id: esoxhntr and you'll rec'v from there too. (I think we are already on each other's Friend List) Click to expand... Yes, you're added already I can trade at reset tonight (1am BST).