'86 RUF BTR (Blackbird)

pics look great but that car is UNREALISTICALLY LOW! just look at how the tires rub the fenders.. sure u can drive it like this in the game but.. im a realist i guess. you would need to roll the fenders on a real car.

dont take it the wrong way.. i love that car.. have u gotten used to the throttle lift over steer?? i tried driving it on in arcade on the ring with no aids... i suck so much i cant make one clean lap !!!

I was able to 'tune out' power off understeer with the full LSD. I think, I'll have to check when I get home, I have it at 10 / 10 / 45. It's still a handfull when entering a corner especially when late braking but if you can get slowed before turning in, this thing corners fantastic under power.

idle

idleprocess
I was able to 'tune out' power off understeer with the full LSD. I think, I'll have to check when I get home, I have it at 10 / 10 / 45. It's still a handfull when entering a corner especially when late braking but if you can get slowed before turning in, this thing corners fantastic under power.

idle

I have a lengthy post about driving Rufs (RR cars in general) over on the main GT4 board...but in short - you brake early in a straight line, turn in slower, let the rear swing around to hit the apex and accelerate out. RRs will be slow into a corner but faster out.

LSD tunes alot of the oversteer out (the 1.5 one works best on the Rufs) but where is the fun in that...haha.

If you like the BTR what until you try the CTR....with N1s.

And the BTR makes the best rally car in the game...

Nice pics. I like my BTR in white, but have a black RGT... :)

Latest Posts

Back