87 GNX grand national any good?

  • Thread starter Thread starter djdilliodon
  • 5 comments
  • 714 views
Messages
8
Messages
djdilliodon
Ive been checking the used car dealership (i assume thats the only place you can find the GNX) and havent seen one yet!!! I want that car so bad! Is this car worth the wait? What kind of power does it make fully modded? Regardless i want it for my collection but interested in hearing what others think of it.
 
620hp suped all the way up

deff a nice american muscle car, plus it looks gangsta!
 
I didn't like the handling on it, and thus never use it.
 
I put the sport suspension on it, to quell the understeer. Then gave it about 400hp, sport softs, made it 500pp. Leave the exhaust alone though, it will sound horrid if you change it, as most cars in GT do.
 
i hate standard cars... the best of the best are premiums... they drive & look better
 
Yup
At least in my opinion
In fact I'm saving up for 547 of them although I only have 6 so far.
They appear in the ucd pretty often for 23000 cr. In my opinion worth the small price tag
 
Back