88C-V Max power

• Thread starter Memesbro
  • 5 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
A question I want to know, as in GT6 you can get it to around 1200 BHP, is how high can you get the power in the MINOLTA to go.
I know people will spit back at me with 1040 bhp, and I had the same answer, but since GT6 and GT4 allows it to go ~200 bhp over that, I am having doubts.
I think it might have something to do with overhauling the engine (as I believe that overhauling the engine will remove all upgrades from it, including engine tuning and intake/exhaust) but I haven't reached the point where I can splurge credits on anything.

Of course, I can be wrong and it has always been 1040 bhp.

Im pretty sure its always been 1040 bhp. 88cv was my first and most used group c car I have, and I've never got it to go over 1040 bhp. Even with max tunes, oil changes, and overhauls.

PS: this is in GT5, im not sure about GT6 and GT4

Last edited:
Im not really sure. Im not the kind of player to go messing in the game files or research about something a lot. But I do wish it would be 1200bhp. I mean it's already pretty op in the extreme and endurances or literally just any race.

Also is there any game that has the 89C-V race car. because i read the description of the 88cv and saw it there so im kinda interested about that car.

Im not really sure. Im not the kind of player to go messing in the game files or research about something a lot. But I do wish it would be 1200bhp. I mean it's already pretty op in the extreme and endurances or literally just any race.

Also is there any game that has the 89C-V race car. because i read the description of the 88cv and saw it there so im kinda interested about that car.
I think forza, I searched up if it was in a racing game and a page on the Forza website was the first to pop up

I think I know the reason why GT4 and GT6 have it maxed out at 1200+ bhp, but GT5 has it maxed out at 1040 bhp.
One word: Nitrous.
Nitrous is available in both GT4 and GT6, but not GT5, hence the drop. Don't know why it isn't in GT5

Back