8hrs of Fuji!

• Thread starter kart racer
  • 10 comments
that looks interesting. I love endurance races, but if i understood correctly, its always just 5 laps, then wait and hit start - 5 laps, wait and hit start -5 laps right?

Chris

Just trying to exploit the rudimentary online for entertainment. :D
Why wait?

I think I'm in, trying to reorganize my family gathering to do so.

I will do my best to try and make the 24 hour race. It won't be my first online 24 hour race

Also, how about keeping track of each race time and letting the team with the lowest overall combined time from all the races win?

And, I think it would be better to run the 24 hour race on a 10 lap event

Further, if you have time decide the overall winner you can let PAL race as well because you won't need to be in the same race. With PAL drivers it will decrease the amount of late night driving for the team thanks to the different time zones. This worked very well in my first and only 24 hour online race

I will do my best to try and make the 24 hour race. It won't be my first online 24 hour race

Also, how about keeping track of each race time and letting the team with the lowest overall combined time from all the races win?

And, I think it would be better to run the 24 hour race on a 10 lap event

Further, if you have time decide the overall winner you can let PAL race as well because you won't need to be in the same race. With PAL drivers it will decrease the amount of late night driving for the team thanks to the different time zones. This worked very well in my first and only 24 hour online race

Great idea. I'll pass this on to the other orginizers.

Back