- 88

- Sebring FL
- NastyFireman
I almost have all the cars, but trolling the UCD is getting retarded... i'm coming across one car off the list like once every 2-3 hours...I have everything except the list below (and unattainable Stealth Models)
I'm looking for the following:
RSC '01
Atenza Touring Car
Tuscani CCS '03
V8S '91
SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX '83
I am willing to send any car or ticket for these. Please send a PM to me along with a reply in the thread if you have something I'm looking for.
Thanks.
***** EDIT *****
List Edited. the UCD Gods smiled at me just a second ago.
I'm looking for the following:
RSC '01
Atenza Touring Car
Tuscani CCS '03
V8S '91
SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX '83
I am willing to send any car or ticket for these. Please send a PM to me along with a reply in the thread if you have something I'm looking for.
Thanks.
***** EDIT *****
List Edited. the UCD Gods smiled at me just a second ago.
Last edited: