9 paints and 9 museum tickets?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dark_ruffo
  • 5 comments
  • 1,041 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,835
Messages
DrKrFfXx_
I logged on today and I recieved 9 paints and 9 museum tickets as my daily online gifts, when I usually recieved 5 of each. Server error? Random stuff?

Is not that is all that important, just caught my attention. Has happened to you?
 
I've been getting 5-10 paint and museam items a day for quite a while now.
 
Would have been useful when I was after that paints trophy lol
 
It starts at 5 and adds 1 for each consecutive day that you login.
Been getting 10/day since... ugh.. well, that's not important..
 
It starts at 5 and adds 1 for each consecutive day that you login.
Been getting 10/day since... ugh.. well, that's not important..

......same here...:sick:
 
The additional museum cards and paint have been available for since the last update a few weeks ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back