#9 Satin Blue X2010 0miles, and Toyota GT ONE 0miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fair Trader
  • 24 comments
  • 1,058 views
Messages
523
Messages
PM me if you need to know
Hi I have a slot available to trade with today,

#9 Satin Blue X2010 0miles,
Toyota GT ONE 0miles,


Make some offers
 
Last edited:
how bout a guilia '65 TZ2 for the toyota?
 
I also got a Calasonic Sklyline GT-R race car '93, C-West Razo Slivia '01, Woodone Tom's Supra '03, Toyota RSC '01, Blue Bird Rally car '69, and S7 '02, Nomad Diablo GT-1.
 
Thanks but I got those cars!! I have changed the thread to offer anything as I have to do this trade in the next 20 mins, so offer me anything..
 
I have a peugeot 908 an Epson NSX 98 2010 Joey Logano's car and a 240RS Rally Car '85.
 
Nope it only has 68.8 miles. and its upgraded to the max
 
Nope it only has 68.8 miles. and its upgraded to the max

Your offer is the best so far, 👍 10 more mins..

ps; just to save any hastle you will have to send first ok
 
I have a 0 miles nsx type r prototype LM race car for that satin blue x2010
 
I have a Nissan R92CP with 0 miles for your SatinBlue x1.
 
Are you interested in a FORD GT LM SPEC II RACE CAR?
 
Dzhakonda,
but,I can only trade in an hour m8 :s

hope that doesnt scare ya off
 
Dzhakonda,
but,I can only trade in an hour m8 :s

hope that doesnt scare ya off

Yeah it does mate, im going off line in 5 mins!!

Not to worry 👍

Any one else???
 
hey,if u goin off,no probs,
I can still send u the car,
while you could send me that x1 whenever u have time m8?
 
C4 WRC 08, Veyron andromeda color, and a schwimmwagen lol
 
Back