905 Race Car '92 required IMMEDIATELY

  • Thread starter Thread starter MITO89
  • 8 comments
  • 487 views
Messages
75
Messages
CHoyHMFC
I've made a mess up of a trade and need this car as soon as possible

Ive got a lot of cars

both chapparals
FGT
Furai
Chrome paint
Peugeot 908
787B
Nomad Diablo
Viper Team oreca
Furai
Calsonic Skyline GT-R
2D
2J
Takata Dome NSX
Audi A4 touring Car
Ruf CTR Yellowbird
Zonda R
Ferrari 300 P4
Focus RS WRC
 
What color FGT? Furai, and which Viper#? I can not trade until after 10pm central. Bob is doing a 24hr.
 
Its blue and white however I need it quicker than that really...if I dont get any more offers I will keep you in mind
 
Its blue and white however I need it quicker than that really...if I dont get any more offers I will keep you in mind

ok
 
I have the 905 and i can trade right now.DO you have any of these ford gt lm spec 2 test car,mclaren f1 gtr,and audi r8 lms team playstation?
 
only ford race car not test version do you have anything else you might need?
 
I have a 905 with 0 miles un modded I can trade right now for a chapparrel 2j
 
I have a 905 with 0 miles un modded I can trade right now for a chapparrel 2j

Deal add me I will send first PSN CHoyHMFC
 
Do you have a garage list i can see?
 
Back