908, 787b, and others

  • Thread starter Thread starter plorwax
  • 14 comments
  • 663 views
Messages
178
Canada
Vancouver
Messages
jef118
I'm Looking for duplicates of race cars, im also willing to give other race cars that i have including formula gt, Bently 8, escudo, etc

I know this is kinda cheap but i don't want to spend all my time grinding.

Just tell me what you have and what you want.
 
ive got the 908, tuned 920BHp, could you PM me the stats of the Bentley?
 
I have 908 Matamut fully tuned, would like an FGT or an escudo. PM'ing me would be great
 
Please PM me as im interested in the Bentley Speed 8 and the Escudo. check my signature for what I have.
 
.
 
Last edited:
787b and sauber. Cant gift for another 24 hours
 
I will post my wanted list soon.
 
GT-One for your Bentley?
 
THIS IS MY WANTED LIST:

audi:
R8 LMS 09
R8 team Le Mans 06
R10
BMW:
320i touring car 03
Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
V12 LMR '99
charparral:
2D
2J
Mazda:
787b
rx8 race car
mercedes benz:
CLK-GTR race car '98
peugeot:
908
RALLY CARS, pescarolo race cars and others.
 
got the 2d
 
THIS IS MY WANTED LIST:

audi:
R8 LMS 09
R8 team Le Mans 06
R10
BMW:
320i touring car 03
Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
V12 LMR '99
charparral:
2D
2J
RALLY CARS, pescarolo race cars and others.

Ive got impreza proto?
 
I have a 0 mile 2J and a 2D. Would be interested in any of Bentley/FGT/Escudo. Thanks!
 
I've got a 787B. Want a Bentley Speed 8.
 
no longer in need of the 908 or x1. my next trade will be on friday.
 
Back