908 and R10 TDi wanted!!! can trade asap, look inside for my trade list!

  • Thread starter Thread starter wainwj
  • 12 comments
  • 763 views
Messages
157
Messages
wainwj
Messages
Lol, Good Joke!
I want BOTH the R10 TDi and 908

Got the following cars up for trade:


FGT in Blue
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Jay Leno Tank Car '03
Toyota Minolta '89
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67

PM's Welcome!

Cheers
 
bump
 
bumpity bump!
 
Last edited:
bumpppp
 
You arent gonna get any offers for that lot, mate
 
ill take ford mark iv race car for 908
 
As the ford got zero miles on the clock?
 
I will give you the R10 but I only have a spare slot on Friday 14th. I have all the cars you have listed so am willing to accept nothing in return.

If you have any of the following I will take one of them.

Lambo SV
Ferrari 458
Ferrari 599
Mercedes SLR 19"
Mercedes SL (Premium)
Aston DB9
Audi RS6 (Premium)
BMW M3 (Premium)

If not, don't worry about it.
 
I will give you the R10 but I only have a spare slot on Friday 14th. I have all the cars you have listed so am willing to accept nothing in return.

If you have any of the following I will take one of them.

Lambo SV
Ferrari 458
Ferrari 599
Mercedes SLR 19"
Mercedes SL (Premium)
Aston DB9
Audi RS6 (Premium)
BMW M3 (Premium)

If not, don't worry about it.



Yeah, got the RS6
 
Will trade you a Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Oreca Matmut ‘10 for your Chaparral 2D Race Car '67

If your interested Add me up on PSN "WanganKin" you send first and ill send yours today.
 
Back